A rising wave of infections among Singapore’s massive migrant worker population threatens to derail the city-state’s success in fighting the coronavirus.
About 80% of all cases in Singapore have been linked to the dormitories where low paid migrant workers from South Asia are housed.
Singapore has now sealed off multiple dormitories, as the government carries out extensive testing and tries to move healthy workers out, but questions are being raised about why more wasn’t done to protect them.
People living in the dorms said they were scared about getting ill, and about what the future holds for them.
We agreed to protect the identity of the workers who spoke to the BBC.
Edited by Christine Hah
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Liên Quân _ Hướng Dẫn Nạp Quân Huy Được + Thêm 30% Cực Dễ
- LGBT | VLOG#1 | CẨM NANG COME-OUT
- Phí Phương Anh được đồng đội nhắc nhiệt tình | HTV NHANH NHƯ CHỚP | NNC #28 | 20/10/2018
- Cựu thứ trưởng Nguyễn Văn Hiến bị đề nghị khai trừ Đảng | Tin tức an ninh 24h mới nhất | Tin nóng
- BÍCH PHƯƠNG – Đi Đu Đưa Đi (Official M/V)